Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How did you come to know about Guide?

How did you come to know about Guide? 5 months 2 weeks ago #114310

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Let's go somewhere where the sun kisses the beach
  • Posts: 1527
  • Thank you received: 170
sci_geeek wrote:
Auuuugh! Quotes!

Oops, Sorry Sci, I was trying to get only his quote but it's not working.

Honestly tho, how do you only get to quote one quote out of thousands?
"Sunsets are proof that no matter what happens, every day can end beautifully."
~Kristen Butler
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How did you come to know about Guide? 5 months 2 weeks ago #114319

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6474
  • Thank you received: 452
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:

Oops, Sorry Sci, I was trying to get only his quote but it's not working.

Honestly tho, how do you only get to quote one quote out of thousands?

Delete the others ig
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How did you come to know about Guide? 5 months 2 weeks ago #114327

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Let's go somewhere where the sun kisses the beach
  • Posts: 1527
  • Thank you received: 170
Ok I pressed quick reply, let's see if it works
I did try to delet them but it didn't work
"Sunsets are proof that no matter what happens, every day can end beautifully."
~Kristen Butler
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How did you come to know about Guide? 5 months 2 weeks ago #114337

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Let's go somewhere where the sun kisses the beach
  • Posts: 1527
  • Thank you received: 170
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Ok I pressed quick reply, let's see if it works
I did try to delet them but it didn't work

Nope didnt work
"Sunsets are proof that no matter what happens, every day can end beautifully."
~Kristen Butler
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How did you come to know about Guide? 5 months 2 weeks ago #114346

  • JoyBaker
  • JoyBaker's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Posts: 1887
  • Thank you received: 150
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Ok I pressed quick reply, let's see if it works
I did try to delet them but it didn't work

Nope didnt work

Delete everything but what the person wrote and at the top where it says (example):“Alyssa” wrote:
Attachments:

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sci_geeek

How did you come to know about Guide? 5 months 2 weeks ago #114352

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6474
  • Thank you received: 452
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Ok I pressed quick reply, let's see if it works
I did try to delet them but it didn't work

Nope didnt work
You have to the other's quotes in the text box.
I'll try to explain it better.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How did you come to know about Guide? 5 months 2 weeks ago #114359

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Let's go somewhere where the sun kisses the beach
  • Posts: 1527
  • Thank you received: 170
JoyBaker wrote:
Delete everything but what the person wrote and at the top where it says (example):“Alyssa” wrote:

Let's see, will this work
"Sunsets are proof that no matter what happens, every day can end beautifully."
~Kristen Butler
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How did you come to know about Guide? 5 months 2 weeks ago #114369

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • moderate pluviophile and old soul
  • Posts: 2811
  • Thank you received: 392
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Auuuugh! Quotes!
Her majesty has spoken!
:huh: Um thx, ig, but I'm just president, not a queen or anything lol
"only the gentle are ever really strong." – james dean

melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

“we were together. i forget the rest.” – walt whitman

"i write to discover what i know." – flannery o'connor

#presidentofguide
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How did you come to know about Guide? 5 months 1 week ago #114418

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6474
  • Thank you received: 452
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Delete everything but what the person wrote and at the top where it says (example):“Alyssa” wrote:

Let's see, will this work

Naw, you messed it up.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How did you come to know about Guide? 5 months 1 week ago #114432

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Let's go somewhere where the sun kisses the beach
  • Posts: 1527
  • Thank you received: 170
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Delete everything but what the person wrote and at the top where it says (example):“Alyssa” wrote:

Let's see, will this work

Naw, you messed it up.

This is gonna take a while :dry:
"Sunsets are proof that no matter what happens, every day can end beautifully."
~Kristen Butler
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How did you come to know about Guide? 5 months 1 week ago #114446

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6474
  • Thank you received: 452
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Auuuugh! Quotes!
Her majesty has spoken!
:huh: Um thx, ig, but I'm just president, not a queen or anything lol
Yes, your maj-- ahem, I mean...ummm...ok...?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How did you come to know about Guide? 5 months 1 week ago #114777

  • Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021
  • Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • A funny guy who loves God, Minecraft, and cars.
  • Posts: 1054
  • Thank you received: 38
...
what do i type here?



#Minecraftiscool

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
______________________________________________________
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How did you come to know about Guide? 5 months 5 days ago #115203

  • Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021
  • Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • A funny guy who loves God, Minecraft, and cars.
  • Posts: 1054
  • Thank you received: 38
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
...

helloooooooooo...
what do i type here?



#Minecraftiscool

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
______________________________________________________
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How did you come to know about Guide? 5 months 3 days ago #115360

  • Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021
  • Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • A funny guy who loves God, Minecraft, and cars.
  • Posts: 1054
  • Thank you received: 38
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
...

helloooooooooo...

erm, we need 2 go 2 the virtual store 4 something
what do i type here?



#Minecraftiscool

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
______________________________________________________
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How did you come to know about Guide? 5 months 2 days ago #115411

  • Kiv24133
  • Kiv24133's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Axolotls are cool
  • Posts: 1335
  • Thank you received: 49
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
...

helloooooooooo...

erm, we need 2 go 2 the virtual store 4 something

why?


( ͠─ ‿‿ ͡─)✌
If you say "That's a good question" pls answer THAT QUESTION PLS and thank you :)
Guess What
Nothing
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How did you come to know about Guide? 5 months 2 days ago #115441

  • Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021
  • Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • A funny guy who loves God, Minecraft, and cars.
  • Posts: 1054
  • Thank you received: 38
Kiv24133 wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
...

helloooooooooo...

erm, we need 2 go 2 the virtual store 4 something

why?

we need new clothes; they were ruined from all of the food we threw at each other
what do i type here?



#Minecraftiscool

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
______________________________________________________
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How did you come to know about Guide? 5 months 1 day ago #115460

  • Kiv24133
  • Kiv24133's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Axolotls are cool
  • Posts: 1335
  • Thank you received: 49
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
...

helloooooooooo...

erm, we need 2 go 2 the virtual store 4 something

why?

we need new clothes; they were ruined from all of the food we threw at each other
right *cough* cooldude did *cough* *cough* :whistle: anyways i got new clothes


( ͠─ ‿‿ ͡─)✌
If you say "That's a good question" pls answer THAT QUESTION PLS and thank you :)
Guess What
Nothing
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How did you come to know about Guide? 4 months 3 weeks ago #115896

  • Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021
  • Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • A funny guy who loves God, Minecraft, and cars.
  • Posts: 1054
  • Thank you received: 38
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:

You think SGirven and jodiaz are brothers?
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Correct if I'm wrong
The closest person to be related to jodiaz is Khriz but they won't admit

I think Khriz has a sister and a brother. I think they’re both younger than him. What if he, P4E and jodiaz are siblings?
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

This is getting interesting.
*grabs popcorn*

hey, i want some *grabs popcorn bucket spilling popcorn everywhere*
what do i type here?



#Minecraftiscool

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
______________________________________________________
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How did you come to know about Guide? 4 months 3 weeks ago #115909

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6474
  • Thank you received: 452
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:

You think SGirven and jodiaz are brothers?
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Correct if I'm wrong
The closest person to be related to jodiaz is Khriz but they won't admit

I think Khriz has a sister and a brother. I think they’re both younger than him. What if he, P4E and jodiaz are siblings?
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

This is getting interesting.
*grabs popcorn*

hey, i want some *grabs popcorn bucket spilling popcorn everywhere*
This ended a long time ago....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How did you come to know about Guide? 4 months 2 weeks ago #116215

  • Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021
  • Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • A funny guy who loves God, Minecraft, and cars.
  • Posts: 1054
  • Thank you received: 38
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:

You think SGirven and jodiaz are brothers?
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Correct if I'm wrong
The closest person to be related to jodiaz is Khriz but they won't admit

I think Khriz has a sister and a brother. I think they’re both younger than him. What if he, P4E and jodiaz are siblings?
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

This is getting interesting.
*grabs popcorn*

hey, i want some *grabs popcorn bucket spilling popcorn everywhere*
This ended a long time ago....

nid
what do i type here?



#Minecraftiscool

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
______________________________________________________
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How did you come to know about Guide? 4 months 2 weeks ago #116291

  • jodiaz
  • jodiaz's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Quantum Entanglement
  • Posts: 2481
  • Thank you received: 54
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:

You think SGirven and jodiaz are brothers?
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Correct if I'm wrong
The closest person to be related to jodiaz is Khriz but they won't admit

I think Khriz has a sister and a brother. I think they’re both younger than him. What if he, P4E and jodiaz are siblings?
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

This is getting interesting.
*grabs popcorn*

hey, i want some *grabs popcorn bucket spilling popcorn everywhere*
This ended a long time ago....
Long time ago.


Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: L̴i̸g̵h̸t̷n̴e̸s̴s̵#0474

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How did you come to know about Guide? 1 month 2 weeks ago #121138

  • Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021
  • Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • A funny guy who loves God, Minecraft, and cars.
  • Posts: 1054
  • Thank you received: 38
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:

You think SGirven and jodiaz are brothers?
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Correct if I'm wrong
The closest person to be related to jodiaz is Khriz but they won't admit

I think Khriz has a sister and a brother. I think they’re both younger than him. What if he, P4E and jodiaz are siblings?
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

This is getting interesting.
*grabs popcorn*

hey, i want some *grabs popcorn bucket spilling popcorn everywhere*
This ended a long time ago....
Long time ago.

nid
what do i type here?



#Minecraftiscool

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
______________________________________________________
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How did you come to know about Guide? 1 month 2 weeks ago #121165

  • Kiv24133
  • Kiv24133's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Axolotls are cool
  • Posts: 1335
  • Thank you received: 49
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:

You think SGirven and jodiaz are brothers?
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Correct if I'm wrong
The closest person to be related to jodiaz is Khriz but they won't admit

I think Khriz has a sister and a brother. I think they’re both younger than him. What if he, P4E and jodiaz are siblings?
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

This is getting interesting.
*grabs popcorn*

hey, i want some *grabs popcorn bucket spilling popcorn everywhere*
This ended a long time ago....
Long time ago.

nid
yes


( ͠─ ‿‿ ͡─)✌
If you say "That's a good question" pls answer THAT QUESTION PLS and thank you :)
Guess What
Nothing
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How did you come to know about Guide? 1 month 2 weeks ago #121177

  • Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021
  • Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • A funny guy who loves God, Minecraft, and cars.
  • Posts: 1054
  • Thank you received: 38
Kiv24133 wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:

You think SGirven and jodiaz are brothers?
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Correct if I'm wrong
The closest person to be related to jodiaz is Khriz but they won't admit

I think Khriz has a sister and a brother. I think they’re both younger than him. What if he, P4E and jodiaz are siblings?
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

This is getting interesting.
*grabs popcorn*

hey, i want some *grabs popcorn bucket spilling popcorn everywhere*
This ended a long time ago....
Long time ago.

nid
yes

k
what do i type here?



#Minecraftiscool

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
______________________________________________________
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.334 seconds