NEW! CHANGE BACKGROUND
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Christian Rock Music

Re: Christian Rock Music 1 year 4 months ago #25107

• Mercylove
  • October 16th I'll remember forever.
  • Thank you received: 103
Christian Rock is really not good. It's basically rock music with christian words. Personally I dislik it. :P
"How great is the love that our Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!" -1 John 3:1
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DaughterOfGod13, purple_A, morgan9779

Re: Christian Rock Music 1 year 4 months ago #25218

• snow4me
  • Thank you received: 69
I tend to think of it as a transition. For me, it's either transitioning me toward God or away from Him.

Re: Christian Rock Music 1 year 4 months ago #25395

Ok everyone make sure you read this its urgent You NEED to watch the Distraction Dilemma series by Christian berdahl. It's everything u ever wanted to know about this topic sand more! You'll love it, I just know it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pugjko, slayer4321

Re: Christian Rock Music 1 year 4 months ago #25417

@ally loves animals I have watched that series too and I do love it :) B)
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The following user(s) said Thank You: slayer4321

Re: Christian Rock Music 1 year 4 months ago #25427

• Wintergirl
  • Uh.. Wanna listen to music with me? :)
  • Thank you received: 158
Mercylove wrote:
Christian Rock is really not good. It's basically rock music with christian words. Personally I dislik it. :P

Yeah, no duh it's rock music with christian lyrics. The lyrics is what makes it christian. I think of it this way: There's somebody who really loves rock music like Metallica or Green Day and they decide they want to become a christian; they don't have to give up on rock music because there's christian rock. Skillet, TFK, Red.

I don't know if that's the right way to think about it but it's how I'm gonna think bout it.
NeverLetDown~A.W.K.

Re: Christian Rock Music 1 year 4 months ago #25447

i really don´t like it, just today i was listening to it and i started feeling uncomfortable.so i wouldn´t recomend it to anybody
Moderators: melaniebockmann
Time to create page: 0.302 seconds
Where Christian kids have fun! GuideMagazine.org is a ministry of Guide magazine, a Christian story magazine for children published by
the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Guide publishes nonfiction stories that show children ages 10-14 how to walk with God now and forever.